Everything you need for seasonal, global, and sustainable plant-based cooking. Whether you’re already plant-based or just looking for some options to add to your routine, I got you! Read more on the blog principles page!
🥂 Farmie Favorites
Readers love these recipes because they’re simple, delicious, and good for you!
🥗 Summer Favorites!
If you’re looking for some delicious, fresh, and easy summer recipes – whether they are fun mains, refreshing salads or even desserts for those hot grill nights!
- Basil Pesto (and variations!)
- Summer Spinach and Pesto Tortellini Salad
- Asian Summer Slaw
- Best Heirloom Tomato and Mozzarella Caprese Salad
- Roasted Beet Salad
- The Best Vegan, Gluten-Free Summer Gazpacho
- The Ultimate Guide to Avocado Toast … and Toppings!
- Mango Salsa
- Mango Lassi
- The Best Summer Berry Galette
- Strawberry Shortcake Cookies
- French Toast with Berry Compote (Tips & Tricks!)
🥗 Dishes by course
Find recipes …
Not sure what to make? Find a recipe here – look for a delicious frittata, or some crispy fritters. What about pistachio muffins? I got you covered!
Easy Weeknight Dinners
Fun but easy vegetarian or vegan dinners. These meals take under 30 minutes to make, have less than 10 ingredients, or can be made in one pot (many are all three). Pantry friendly recipes, pasta dishes, healthy salads and everything in between.
Appetizers are like, here, please eat these small things so you can wait and prepare for eating bigger things. These delicious, vegetarian appetizer recipes (mostly vegan) are for everyone – parties or potlucks, hot and cold.